By R.B. Amber Jewelry
- Raw Mermaid Mix + Cognac Amber Hazelwood Bracelet features: 8mm rose quartz, amethyst, and apatite jade for love, peace, and abundance; baltic amber for sunshine, vitality, and balance; and hazelwood for neutralizing acidity.
- Raw Rainbow Aromatherapy Bracelet features: baltic amber for sunshine, vitality, and balance; and 6mm lava rock for grounding and diffusing.
- Butter Baltic Amber Bracelet features: baltic amber for sunshine, vitality, and balance
- Created using screw clasp closure
- Our jewelry is handmade using natural gemstones. Because of this, each piece we create is unique and may vary slightly in color, size, and shape.
- Handcrafted and lovingly packaged in north carolina by our small team of women.
Baltic amber, aka "gold of the sea" or "solidified sunlight," is one of the world's oldest and most envied treasures. It is a fossilized tree resin formed by light and life, preserved by time, and washed up on the shores of the baltic sea. It is warm to the touch and light to wear. Baltic amber is revered for its high concentration of succinic acid. Each bead is a beautiful and unique piece of history - a fossil from an ancient forest!
Length: approximately 6.5" long.
Weight: 0.5 oz (14.2 g)
Made in the United States